onsdag 24 oktober 2012

Me, myself and I singing and playing. Total horror!!! :-D

Soon Halloween and one way to scare people is with music. :-D
Haven't recording many songs where I sing, for the simple reason I'm no singer. And no harmonica-player either, but here I do everything. :-D Recorded back in 1990 and unfortunately in Swedish, but the song is about loss and the English title should be something like "If only your shadow could stay". I wasn't a happy young man that year, but this was the only song sounding like this that I wrote at the time, the rest was more usual boogierockblues. Picture from the vacation 2010 and I don't play harmonica anymore even though I still sing on birthdays.

And the link to MySpace (can't add anything since I've forgotten both the email I used AND the password).

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=4072778&ac=now


Ah, yes! The chords: Verse: Am G D Dsus Chorus: C G D Dsus

Should have dogwalked with a friend yesterday, but he didn't show up so I took the coffee (we should had on the dogwalk) to the hobbyroom. Managed to NOT put the brush in the coffee, but forgot to drink the coffee so it got cold. :-(
Next time no coffee in the hobbyroom, who knows which cup I would take next time. :-D

5 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice song and when it's music we all speak the same language-I can hear the meaning in the chords and in the depth of your voice. The raw sound of the acoustic guitar and the break with the harmonica add texture and color to this piece. Well done!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you, Anne! You are very kind. :-D

    SvaraRadera
  3. I like this song! something of Neil Young with the harmonica...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are too kind, Pascal! Thank you very much. I think one of the differences between me and Neil is that he can play the harmonica. ;-)

      Radera
    2. One other difference is the hairs !

      Radera